Thursday, July 17, 2014

When the World Knocks You Down

So with so many things going on in life and a million things running thru my mind every second of every day, I've decided to start a blog.  Getting things out of my head, whether it's stress, frustrations, recipes or pictures of my cats or niece & nephew, helps me to feel like I'm not alone.  

Many of you know my husband and I have been trying to have a baby for over 2 years now.  There's nothing "wrong" with either one of us so therefore, we're an unexplained infertility case.  I've gone thru several rounds of a couple different fertility drugs and been monitored by a great fertility clinic. Still to no avail. What you may or may not know is this stuff costs quite a bit of money.  So, we won't be doing anything for the next couple of months in order to feel more financially stable. 

That being said, I've decided to sign us up for an adoption informational seminar.  Sounds super fun, right?  I've actually always wanted to adopt (though I want my own children as well).  Since getting pregnant doesn't seem to be working or in God's plan for whatever reason, I want to move forward with some other way for me to have in my life the baby I've desired since I can remember.  

Everyone keeps telling me that God has a plan and even though we don't understand it, He knows best. While my brain agrees with this, my heart is still broken and doesn't understand why God would be ok with breaking my heart over and over. I just pray that whatever His plan is, whenever I get to see it fulfilled, it will be so much better than I could have hoped for myself. 

Until next time, thanks for reading :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment