Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Benefit Update - SUCCESS!!!

I've been meaning to write a post to give everyone an update on our benefit.  

It was a huge SUCCESS!  

We can't even begin to thank everyone who helped and donated.  Without our family and friends it wouldn't have been nearly as successful as it was.  

We raised on that day alone around $4,200!  This is awesome!  It's all put away in a special savings account for our IVF treatment whenever we're able to move forward with it.  

Now we are actually researching doing our treatment over seas.  With our flight benefits with Delta and the money we have saved, it puts us even closer to attempting IVF than if we were to do this at home.  I'll try and keep you guys updated on here if we move forward with that.  It could be a very interesting journey to follow, doing this over seas. 

I want to give a special thank you and shout out to those that helped and donated for our special day;

  • Action Auto in Minneapolis
  • Ray J's American Grill
  • ThreadJoy
  • LOOKS by Milan
  • Que Viet Consessions - best eggrolls ever!
  • Glitterati Illustration
  • Tiny Moment's Photography
  • Colleen Christina Photography
  • Bekki McClure for Young Living Oils
  • LifeSpa St Louis Park
  • Lifetime Fitness
  • Selah Therapies Massage
  • Michaela Tieben Massage
  • Teal Macziewski Pedicures/Manicures
  • Zina Lisak and her sister and her church Riverdale Church
  • My mom Lisa =)
  • My sister in law Brianna
  • My brother Isaac
  • My Aunt Wendy
  • My sister in law Kristie for putting together gift baskets
  • My mother in law Gwen
  • Linda Leach & Karissa
  • Kaley Miller
  • Katie Jacob
  • Angie Sokol
I really hope I'm not forgetting anyone but if I am, Thank you!!!!  We couldn't have done this or been this successful with out all of you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment